Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For all those little Bo fans, heres a new pic of him taken today.

He weighs 3 1/2 lbs now and as you can see is just beautiful.

Hes completely adored at my nans, so much so that my Grandad has claimed him as his hahaha. Thdey love him to bits.

When we last visited France my son left a sock there and thats Bo's favourite toy, you can see it next to him.

I cant wait to see him in feb when my nan can bring him back into the country. When hes here he'll be having the remaining surgery done on his eyes and also he'll be neutered as hes a very loving boy apparently!!!! hahahaha :p:p

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Rooddderrrs lol

Aww bless your nan and grandad so glad he's being well looked after what you and your family did for him is amazing, you saved him a lot of discomfort!

·
Registered
730 Posts
OH Bo!!!! you're so big now!! still as cute as EVER!!! Aww :) Thanks for sharing. I wanna see more :D lol And Good luck with the surgery!

·
Registered
881 Posts
lovely to see him looking healthy and being looked after so well, I will have to agree with Sarah lucky there are people like you who care enough about the breed! xxx

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
What a beautiful little boy! I'm glad he's being well looked after. Good luck with the surgery. :)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Wow! He really grew! Such a cute boy! Happy to hear he is doing well.

·
Premium Member
12,272 Posts
It's thanks to you and all the work you put into him getting him to look so healthy,just shows you ,you have to be soo careful of the so called breeders you get your puppies from !

·
Registered
881 Posts
It's thanks to you and all the work you put into him getting him to look so healthy,just shows you ,you have to be soo careful of the so called breeders you get your puppies from !
its just awful, and she just had another litter too :( poor little babies.
*edited the nasty bit out :p lol*

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
So true Michele and well said!

Bo is looking great Rache, a testament to you and your family!!
He is so cute i just want to kiss that wee face, bless him.
Look forward to more pics of him too. xx

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
What a pretty boys he's turned in to! Sounds like he has the perfect home--how wonderful. :) Thanks for sharing his pic & his progress. Glad he's doing so well....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts