Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
Hey I know just what you mean. Pics of my boys look like them but only a few really look like them. Sounds funny, but I know what you mean. :wink:

More pics!!!! :wave:

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Kari said:
Hey I know just what you mean. Pics of my boys look like them but only a few really look like them. Sounds funny, but I know what you mean. :wink:

More pics!!!! :wave:
Thanks gosh, I thought buying a chi had turned me Crazy lol :D ow well erm youve bought chis to :shock: :) were mad!

·
Registered
642 Posts
Stef he is GORGOUS!!!! I am so happy for you. He is so little and cute! I love the white marking on his chest!

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
He is absolutely adorable...such unique markings....he certainly was worth waiting for ! I am so happy for you...enjoy every minute with your little man.

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks so much girls, I reallu do love his angel!! Hes been happily playing away in his room for about 2 hours now no problems or moaning YET!. lol :wave:

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yes I replied in chat aswell. Thank you all for the lovely comments. I cannot thank everyone enough for helping me learn so much about chis/ helping me find chis and everything!!!! lol I have so many memories here :lol:

1 - 20 of 50 Posts