Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HERES SOME NEW PICS HE LOVES THE KITTY SHE LOVES HIM TOO THEY RUN AROUND TOGETHER LOL AND I POSTED SOME SILLY PICS I TOOK LOL

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
I love the last pic toooo, they realy love the sound of the mobiles don't they. They do the head tilting thing :lol:

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
aw how cute! i love the sweater! he looks like he is having fun messing with the kitties lol. great pics of you with your furbabies.. and by the way i think jumba was calling him he is looking for tips on how to annoy your siblings lol.

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
luv4mygirls said:
aw how cute! i love the sweater! he looks like he is having fun messing with the kitties lol. great pics of you with your furbabies.. and by the way i think jumba was calling him he is looking for tips on how to annoy your siblings lol.
thanks our black cat actually like him she just enjoys hissing lmao

austin said to tell jumba to poke your sibling poke and run away do it about 20 times that will really bother them hehe

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
stefania said:
Nice pictures,how many pets do you own? :wave:
i have a small zoo here 3 cats 3 dogs a guniea pig and a fish 5 months ago i had 4 cats but i had to put her to sleep :( austin would have loved her she loved the dogs my other 2 use to cuddle with her she is very missed now i have my 2 old lady kitties and my one 7 year old :D and the 3 pups

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Those are great pics! I love the last two where they seem to be posing for the camera:)

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
What a great lot of pics! Austin looks so cuddly in his lovely sweater and BTW I love your jumper too. I'm sure I've said it before but here goes again - your gorgeous doggies have such absolutely beauuutiful coats!!! :p You have a stunning looking family! Love your kitties too! :lol:

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
mychisangel said:
What a great lot of pics! Austin looks so cuddly in his lovely sweater and BTW I love your jumper too. I'm sure I've said it before but here goes again - your gorgeous doggies have such absolutely beauuutiful coats!!! :p You have a stunning looking family! Love your kitties too! :lol:
you soo sweet thanks so much and look whos talking you babys you gorgeous they also have beautiful coats i hope austins grows like that !

1 - 20 of 22 Posts