Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
New pics** Chilly out, time for sweaters!! *EDIT Short video added*

Lily and Olive sporting their new sweaters

Their new bed. They sleep with me at night but it's nice to have a bed for them in the living room to snuggle in... They play in it more than anything lol

Here's a short video of the girls being adorable....
f7175a0c.mp4 video by nco222 - Photobucket

·
Registered
52 Posts
Oh geeze, I don't know who is who but somebody needs to get the gold one in the red and white her own TV show/movie script, she looks like the next Benji!

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That would be Lily, she's a chi / terrier mix ( if I had to guess I'd say border terrier) she is so beautiful and has such a sweet face. :) she's super smart too.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Oh she's a character, and she is very friendly and not shy at all. She was also the top of her puppy training class and the instructor always would use her when showing the class new training lessons. When we go out she gets all the attention and I always have people asking me what breed she is. I love her scruffy beard and big black eyes.

I'd love to start her in agility training, I think she'd love it plus she's a great jumper!!

Poor Olive she's my goofy, sweet little girl but Lily always gets the most attention from others lol. I don't think she minds though...

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
They are both cuties! But Lily just stole my heart!
I LOVE that scruffy face, and such big ears!
She is really something, especially in the video!
I seriously adore her, she's too precious. :)

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
You know, I DO live in Hollywood.... maybe I need to get Lily a manager lol.

Thank you all by the way.

Oh and here are the girls as I sit at my laptop in bed typing this lol...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts