Bandy (our special needs chi boy)

Jade on eggs

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I love looking at Holly 'n Snow :)
What a lovely bunch at your house.
Thank you so much..They have certainly wormed their way into oiur hearts..lol I'm noticing that Snow is getting a good bit of "apricot" color shading on her coat.. I haven't a clue what color she will be when she matures..lol And little Holly is a real hoot... she is becoming the dominant of the two girls now.

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Lovely pictures Deb! They are just growing lovely now :) Cant wait to see mroe pictures and of course Jade too lol :)
Thank you.. they are growing up and long, but getting quite skinny! lol Gusess that baby fat is disappearing with the skeletal growth..:p they go in Friday for next shots and weigh in.. Deb

·
Registered
170 Posts
Cute girls! I like the 4th pic, Holly seems to say he's mine you can't have 'em with her tounge sticking out. Lol

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Cute girls! I like the 4th pic, Holly seems to say he's mine you can't have 'em with her tounge sticking out. Lol
Thank you.. and Holly is definitely a poppa's girl, and Snow a momma's girl.. It is funny how they seem to "choose" who they think is their "human!" lol

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
How cute, thank you for sharing. They really are growing up. I am sure they keep you laughing as much as Quigley keeps us laughing.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts