Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i just put up around 300 pics in my photobucket. some are of niko modeling clothes that i made for him and makayla. and then there are some of niko and pheonix my pitbull mastiff mix playing and some of my human kids. the oldest is 19 months his name is bailyn and the baby is 12 weeks and his name is kylen. i hope you enjoy all the photos.:D here is the link. http://s109.photobucket.com/albums/n41/Melonysangel/

·
Registered
11,144 Posts
oh melony your kids are so cute!

are the first pics your knifty knitter stuff? i really like the purple one :D

what kind of lizards are those with the fat tails?

i always wanted a chinchilla :)

great pictures!! :D :D

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah the first pics are the ones i made with the knifty knitter and the lizards with the fat tails are leapord geckos. look them up and google. they come all colors. really neat little things and if you like frogs look up whites tree frog. very cute. and thank you i love my boys more than anything in this whole world. everyone asks me arent you going to try for a girl but i got exactly what i wanted. so i dont need anything else. i have everything i could ever want already. oh look what youve done now im just being sappy. lol.

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah both of the kids in the pic are my boys. the older one is 19 months and his name is bailyn and the younger is 12 weeks and his name is kylen. i love that pic too. man those pits are furoucoius arent they. lol.

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Awwwww! What a Great Looking family fur and skin:)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts