Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We had to get some plumbing done- here's Carl investigating the lovely pile of dirt in our front yard, as a result of the plumbers digging 8 feet in the ground...great.

Chewin' on a stick...

My sister was eating an ice cream cone so Carl jumped up on the couch to lay on her and watch her eat...hehe

Resting on Piglet...(later he tore Piglet's ear open...)

Carl's new hedgehog lasted a new record- most of the day! *gasp* ...until he ripped it's back open...lovely

He looks like such a weirdo...hehe

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
:lol: I LOVE Carl!! He has the most mischevious look on his face in that last picture. :lol: I love that hedgehog, where did you get it? :)

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I found the hedgehog at Target. It's one of those "American Kennel Club" toys. There was also a squirrel...and I forgot what else, lol.

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
Does your Target have the $1 area? I can't help but look over there and lately they have had THE cutest pet stuff. The other day I picked up some toys, a new harness and matching leash (with matching flip flops for me :D), and a collar for my kitty. It was actually nice stuff and not generic looking. :thumbright:

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
YES it has the $1 area!! I bought Carl one of those frisbee toys and we play fetch in our backyard with it. Of course I have to take it away once we go inside or he would chew it to pieces...
I also bought him the fabric travel dog bowl for walks or when we go on car rides...and I also bought him the dog toy flip-flop made out of tennis ball material. Of course he pulled the material right off so I had to throw it away after like 10 minutes...but hey, it was $1!!
LOVE Target...

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
I got them the travel doggy bowl too. :wink: The leash and harness I got matched the bowl. :lol: The white one with hawaiian print. :wink:

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ooo I got the blue bowl with the white Hawaiian/flowery print :D
I saw the leashes but Carl insists on his retractable leash *sigh*
I didn't see the harnesses...but Carl IS getting a new Puppia harness in the mail this week!! :hello1:

·
Registered
573 Posts
Carl is just too much! I love the look on his face in the last pic...almost like he got caught doing something really bad! How big is he???

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
sevdev said:
How big is he???
He's a very muscular 12 lbs! ;) He is a chi/pom mix. His parents are both 7-8 lbs and his full-grown sister is 4 lbs...go figure!! My boy's a giant! :D

PrincessMarissa said:
He must bring you a lot of joy.
He makes me happy and smile every day. But lately he's been a little stinker!! He's been having accidents and stealing paper towels and pieces of paper- and eating them! It seems like he just looks for trouble sometimes! :rolleyes:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts