Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, just a couple pics of the kids this week.

Lily snuggling with her big brother, Cooper.

Coco enjoying the solitude in the grass.

Mackenzie hanging with Coco in the stroller.

The girls and I at the shop in their new dresses.

Lily and Chloe had a playdate with Bailey, Lily's brother.

What is this??? I'm getting out of here.

The three babies at Aunt Phyllis's house!!! Bailey is wild but that's another story altogether.

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
Awwwwwwwwwwwww..........They are beautiful and so adorable. I love the girls in their new dresses. I'm driving to your home to play with your chis, and accidentally bring one of them home in my purse.

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
I loved the pictures! Kept going back and looking at each one! Your shop is really pretty! Is it in an old building?! Lovely!

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
Oh i just love them more and more every time i see them!!! Coco look so sweet sitting in the grass :) Oh and i love the last one, a handful of Chis that's my dream! And i'm glad bailey's doing well at his new home too!
Oh and Lily and Chloe's matching dresses are just adorable! And Coop... what a beautiful boy!! Just love him there with Lily he looks protective of his little sister! AH I JUST LOVE THEM ALL

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
The little girls look stunning together. The contrast of colors with classic chi features just makes them even more adorable than usual...as if that were possible, right? ;)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
What a wonderful set of pictures Robin! Everyone looks so cute! I love Chloe & Lily's new dresses. They look gorgeous! They are both really growing. Coco looks so adorable laying in the grass. That sweet innocent look of hers. And Coop, what a champ he is for putting up with all of the girls. :lol: You have such a beautiful family. I know you are very proud of those precious Angels!

Looks like the stroller is coming in very handy. :)

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
Oh my goodness, cuteness overload!!! They are all so beautiful and the girls in their matching dresses is beyond adorable!

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Robin!! Too cute!!! Where did you find those dresses??? Cooper is such a good looking fellow. Really darling. And sweet Coco . . . You're killing me!!! Bailey is just too cute too. I'm jealous of all the fun you are having with those adorable babies!! How much does Lily weigh now? I wanna snuggle 'em all!!

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Awwwwwwwwwwwww..........They are beautiful and so adorable. I love the girls in their new dresses. I'm driving to your home to play with your chis, and accidentally bring one of them home in my purse.
They would fit in your purse. LOL. Thank you so much.

Your babies are so adorable!
Thank you. They are pretty cute, aren't they???
Awww adorable pics of the wee ones in their new dresses!! Not forgetting the gorge Coco and very handome Cooper, love the pic of Lily and her big brother.
Me too. I love that picture. Coop is so soothing. Lily loves him.
great pix!! I love the pic of the girls in their new dresses!
Thanks girl, I had to get those dresses. Ebay for like 8 bucks a piece, I couldn't resist. When's Vincent coming???
Very Sweet, tht little Chole is a doll.
She is the devil in white and I love every minute of it!!! She's awful and just keeps us laughing. Thanks.
I loved the pictures! Kept going back and looking at each one! Your shop is really pretty! Is it in an old building?! Lovely!
You are so good. Yes, it's the old Firestone Mansion. Was built in the early 1900's. It's got all the original locks, fixtures, molding, chandeliers, fireplaces, etc. It's so cool. My shop is the old dining room. It's the biggest suite they have. My clients love it. They also have a couple massage therapists and a photographer and a couple other little businesses. I just love it there. Very serene. Thanks so much for the compliments and for noticing my pretty nail shop.
Oh i just love them more and more every time i see them!!! Coco look so sweet sitting in the grass :) Oh and i love the last one, a handful of Chis that's my dream! And i'm glad bailey's doing well at his new home too!
Oh and Lily and Chloe's matching dresses are just adorable! And Coop... what a beautiful boy!! Just love him there with Lily he looks protective of his little sister! AH I JUST LOVE THEM ALL
Thanks Tasha. Nothing makes me happier than a handful of chi's. The matching dresses made my clients so happy. Bailey is a handful so I've been going over to walk him and let them play so he can tire out a bit. LOL.
So cute looking out of their stroller!!!!!!!
That's Aunt Phyllis's stroller and they had a ball. I laughed the whole walk.
The little girls look stunning together. The contrast of colors with classic chi features just makes them even more adorable than usual...as if that were possible, right? ;)
Yea, right. Hardly possible. I really do kinda pinch myself at my wonderful babies. They just all go hand in hand. The two little ones do kinda kill people with their contrasting colors. Thanks for noticing hon. I really appreciate it.

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
What a wonderful set of pictures Robin! Everyone looks so cute! I love Chloe & Lily's new dresses. They look gorgeous! They are both really growing. Coco looks so adorable laying in the grass. That sweet innocent look of hers. And Coop, what a champ he is for putting up with all of the girls. :lol: You have such a beautiful family. I know you are very proud of those precious Angels!

Looks like the stroller is coming in very handy. :)
Thumbs up on the stroller Teresa. Thanks again. That one is Phyllis's that I use at her house. I am proud of my angels, they just make me so happy. I'm trying to get the chicks a wardrobe. It's hard keeping up with Lexie and Gia. LOL. Just teasin. No competition, just inspiration. Thanks girl.
Oh my goodness, cuteness overload!!! They are all so beautiful and the girls in their matching dresses is beyond adorable!
Thank you. I couldn't help myself when I saw the leopard trim on those. They just had to have them. My clients just love it. Lily is a perfect lady and Chloe has no business wearing a dress of any kind. LOL.:p
LOL! that baseball toy looks huge compared to them! ;)
It is and they love that toy. Isn't it funny? They all grab an arm.
OMG....these pictures are so sweet.....:)..
Thanks girl. That'll be you now with three of them. LOL. It's too much fun.
OH, i love the pic of the 3 of them in the stroller.
Thank you. Me too. They are all tryin to figure out how to make a break for it.
Robin!! Too cute!!! Where did you find those dresses??? Cooper is such a good looking fellow. Really darling. And sweet Coco . . . You're killing me!!! Bailey is just too cute too. I'm jealous of all the fun you are having with those adorable babies!! How much does Lily weigh now? I wanna snuggle 'em all!!
Thanks hon. Ebay for the dresses. I wanted to buy our Lily one but she only had 2 xxsmalls left. She'll be restocking though and I told her I want one more.:D Then they all can match. Bailey is cute but crazy. My two spent two hours with him and they slept all day and night after that. He never stops. I thought Chloe was active and he made her seem like a geriatric. I adore him but I would die if he was mine. He never settles. Lily weighs a pound a half, same as your Lily, right? I have four snuggle buns and I love it. I wouldn't know what to do if they didn't!!!
Your chis looks so sweet.
Thank you. They are pretty sweet. Chloe is the handful in my group but she's sweet as ever.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts