Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry I haven't been around here lately (well I have lurked some and got in a response post here and there) but I have been really busy with work and life in general - not much time for internet. Plus I was without internet at home from Christmas thru almost all of January thanks to AT&T - UGH was that a nightmare, but anyway I got some new pics of Chloe this morning and thought I would share so you could all see how much her coat has grown in!!!!! She turned 10 months old on the 13th. Oh and please excuse the messy floor - I need to sweep up the bird dust and feathers - my Grey who is molting decided before I took these pictures it was a good time to play around on the bottom of her cage and she made a mess for Mom to have to clean up. :foxes15: Guess I better go get the vaccum out. :D

Check out my feather duster tail:

And lookie I'm no longer bald around my eyes!!!!

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
She's such a pretty color! Sweet!!

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
Awwww such a sweetheart, Welcome back.......Thanks for sharing

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Just lovely.. I have loved chocs forever, but have not seen one Chloe's shade of "milk chocolate" and I really think it is beautiful.

·
Registered
384 Posts
omg i love chloe's eyes and coat color! thats so beautiful!!! very pretty chi :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts