Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was a beautiful weekend so we took the dogs out and snapped a few pics in the process. Dakota and Faith enjoyed a lovely afternoon by the pond, and in one of the pics Faith has claimed Dakota's bed as her own. :D

·
Registered
362 Posts
What a cute pair! You get the best (and worst, I bet ;)) of both worlds with a mini dog and a big one! I can't wait until I can have a big dog, too. I'm also jealous that you had good weather! I shake my fist at the rain we've been having for what seems like forever...

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
I could just stare at your babies forever. What a gorgeous pair. Dakota's eyes are mesmerizing.

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you all so much for the nice comments. I think they do make such a cute but funny couple...the fairly odd pair I call them. :) And yes I think that so many times 3l3ctric, I have the best of both worlds. ;) I love them both to bits and they are total opposites in so many ways and they both present their own unique challenges. I call Faith "Dakota's shadow" because she follows him everywhere and copies everything he does. She's such a doll!

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Great pics! Both Dakota and Faith are beautiful doggies. I love Dakota's eyes. Seems like they got along well from the start.

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks all, they got along great from the moment they met. They were meant to be...lucky me! :D

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
I love your pics. Faith is an absolute doll. Very sweet. I have two husky mixes as well. I am in love with Dakota. His eyes are stunning!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts