Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
New pics of Lola Lollipop

I took these today while she was resting on my bed. A rare opportunity to get pictures of her while she's still lol

Her new princess hoodie made by the wonderful Debs.

Her collar

·
Registered
291 Posts
Awww. She is soo sweet! I love the hoodie.

·
Registered
3,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Oh what a picture,love the collar,and your nails !!!!
Thanks, getting my nails done is my one treat lol. That collar was only £4 on ebay brand new lol, I love my bargains. They have more if anyone wants directing to them. It's all bling on the buckle too:

·
Registered
3,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
She's lovely.
Lets see some photos of her and cookie together ! :):)
I've tried to get some but she's like a maniac around Cookie the pics all come out blury lol. I'll try and get some today, I know you've got a soft spot for old Cookie

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Marie, she's just stunning. I love her coloring, her eyes, her hair, all of it. She's a little angel baby. Aren't you loving having a little girl to spoil??? The shirts are just adorable. They look so comfy! I'll have to get the girls a couple of them with their names on them!!! The collar is fantastic and what a great bargain. Awesome nails girl!!!

·
Registered
3,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Marie, she's just stunning. I love her coloring, her eyes, her hair, all of it. She's a little angel baby. Aren't you loving having a little girl to spoil??? The shirts are just adorable. They look so comfy! I'll have to get the girls a couple of them with their names on them!!! The collar is fantastic and what a great bargain. Awesome nails girl!!!
thanks Robin. I never ever considered a girl after having boys but I love it! I'm just in love with her. Judging by her mum her coat isn't gonna be very long but I don't mind that at all. I think she's gorgeous. The tops are brilliant, they really are. If you want a collar like that they're on ebay well cheap. I can give you the link if you like.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts