Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So finally, here are some pics of Minky and Minnie. I know it's been awhile. I really should get a digital camera of my own. I borrowed my mom's tonight and tooks some pics of the two gals...enjoy!

Minky doing what she does best...playing fetch.

Minnie sitting pretty...

Minky INTENTLY waiting for my dad to throw the ball.

Okay, come on grandpa...throw the darn thing!

All that running made me hungry...dinner time!

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks so much you guys! Minky's middle name is Moo...Minky Moo Kim...lol! Sometimes I wonder how Minky holds that tennis ball in her mouth so well...it's about the size of her head! Minnie really has blossomed. I guess it's because she's been so spoiled by my mom and dad. She was so malnourished when I first got her. It's so much fun taking pics of them...really challenging, but fun. hehe. They won't stay still for two seconds. It's really amazing how you guys take such amazing pics.

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
LoL...so THAT'S the secret...I think I took about 20 at least and was able to get the ones above that were half decent. If only they would stay still. It's like I get the perfect shot, and then they're off doing something else...I tell you sometimes I think Minky has A.D.D.C...Attention Deficit Disorder for Canines...lol.

·
Registered
5,493 Posts
Awww! Minky is soo cute! She has similar features to Kari's buster huh? Maybe the snout or eyes or something. She has a great coat! She looks so soft and her spots are really cute :D Minnie is adorable too. I love her curly ears :lol: Cute pictures! It's so nice to see them.

Kari said:
I usually take like 50 pictures :lol: and will get a couple good ones out of those. :lol:

Same here! I average like 70 pics every time I take them. Sometimes I'll take a lot more though :)

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Okay so just a few more pics...lol. Sorry for the pic. overload...it's just been awhile...I hope you guys don't mind...sorry my pics are kind of big mods.

Wowie...look at all that fruit.

Mmm...yummy...pear.

Okay, more please?

Come on wit it grandma!!

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i love my cheese said:
Awww! Minky is soo cute! She has similar features to Kari's buster huh? Maybe the snout or eyes or something. She has a great coat! She looks so soft and her spots are really cute :D Minnie is adorable too. I love her curly ears :lol: Cute pictures! It's so nice to see them :)

I think Minky and Buster look alike because they both have short snouts, right? Thanks for the compliments! She's my little Moo Moo...hehe. Yeah, and I don't think Minnie's ears will ever go up, but I guess they're still cute in their own way. I'm so happy that I was able to share these with you guys. I feel like you guys are my family! =)

·
Banned
6,248 Posts
Oh Kimmie! These are just toooooooo good and long overdue! I don't know that I had ever seen a picture that showed Minky Moo's spots so well! I looooooove her markings, and Minnie is a little doll baby too.

I just recently figured out that the way to get the funny/good pics is just to start snapping and just keep taking. You can never focus and get what you want, they move to quick. You have to take a huge sequence and then delete the ones you don't want. After I figured that out, I've gotten some really funny pics!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts