Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally got new pics from the breeder!!!

He's with his sister (She's still for sale :D) Hes the LC

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Oh my, how cute!! I really find merles interesting - his sister is really neat because she has the markings of a dalmation! :) I bet you are so anxious to get him home!!

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yess!! I'm so ready to have him home and in my arms!! I said the same thing about his sister! She looks just like a dalmation!! but in little form!!

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
awwww!!! look at mousse!!! :D hehe lovely sister he has too! yay so glad you got more pics finally! ;) is that the mom or dad next to them/ ;)

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
haha Pidge! I hope not!! That dog is HUGE!! His mom is a cream smooth coat, and his daddy is a Black and Tan LC

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Here's daddy

And Here's mom

Sorry theyre small, it's all she has on her site right now :)

·
Registered
3,191 Posts
Oh my god Rachael he's too cute, I just can't stop smiling. I'm so happy for you, I can't wait til you get him home!

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
What a cutie patootie!! Bet you can't wait!!!

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Im doin the anxiety dance haha I can see him but i cant touch him!!! >_< It's driving me CRAZY!!!

·
Registered
3,469 Posts
What a cutie!! Before you picked him out, I asked about his sister and she said she was sold. I wonder if the person backed out.

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ciarra, the person did back out... apparently they fell off the face of the earth?! She offered her to me, if i wanted to take both of them, the girl for half price and free shipping, BUT shes back on the market :) I was so tempted to take them both, but Hubby said no... haha it was worth a shot!

·
Registered
3,469 Posts
Ciarra, the person did back out... apparently they fell off the face of the earth?! She offered her to me, if i wanted to take both of them, the girl for half price and free shipping, BUT shes back on the market :) I was so tempted to take them both, but Hubby said no... haha it was worth a shot!
She is beautiful I would jump on her if she was LC for sure. But my god her price is alittle out of my range.

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yeah 700 is a lot to ask for a pup... thats why when she offered her for half off i wanted to jump on it like crazy, but like i said aaron said no.... I really want a SC to add to my pack of long coated fur babies haha.. Next time :)

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Yeah 700 is a lot to ask for a pup... thats why when she offered her for half off i wanted to jump on it like crazy, but like i said aaron said no.... I really want a SC to add to my pack of long coated fur babies haha.. Next time :)
shoulda hid her and say he got a haircut! since they are gettin spayed/neutered anyway LOL

·
Registered
898 Posts
Ok I'm cracking up over pidge asking if that was the mom or dad...roflmbo!!!

Ok he is soooooooooooooOOOOO cute!!! I LOVE his sister too!!!!! How old is he now?

1 - 20 of 72 Posts