Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven't shared pics recently of my two chis. Lovee is 7 1/2 mos old now. She's been spade, and is finally growing longer hair. Her tail and pants are where we really are starting to see changes now. We call her our little black lab instead of our youngest chi. She is a whopping 9 lbs., which is amazing when you realize that she was the smallest in her litter and her siblings are only about 4 lbs. She was 3 1/2 lbs when we brought her home in November. She is obsessive about carrying things around and playing fetch. Both things that Babs really has little interest in. Typically her tail sticks straight out instead of curling over her back and it is almost always wagging. When she wags it she doesn't notice if anything is in its way, she just lets it beat against whatever is behind her. When you call her name the wag gets bigger and faster. You can actually get her to wag her tail hard enough to touch her rib cage on both sides of her. Well, here's the photos.

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Easy for you guys to say she doesn't look like 9 lbs. I notice each and every pound as she tries to make herself comfortable laying across my neck, walking up and down my body and of course my favorite, sleeping on my head when I am lying on my back. lol Sleeping with chis, gotta love it. And we must because if one leaves the bed and doesn't come back right away we go find her and bring her back to bed. If we're in bed and they are not, silly us, we call to them "Bedtime, girls". lol

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
Lovee has grown up so much.. I can't believe she's already 7.5 months...thats crazy.. shes really beautiful

Babbs is looking really pretty as usual too!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts