Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So the first two are of Parker. He is looking like a scraggly little rat right now. Poor boy.

The next two are of Poppy.

Last but not least is Polly.

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Very cute family you have there. Can't wait till Parker gets his adult coat, gonna be a looker. Love the light colored hair in Poppy's ears, like one tuft going sideways. And Polly is a sweetie.

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
hi i love them all but polly is the one that caught my eye how old is she and how much does she weigh thanks

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I can't wait to see Parker's adult coat either!! I love Poppy's ear tufts too. I think it looks like she has blonde highlights. :)

Polly is my big girl....She is 9 months and weighs 6lbs. Hope she stops growing soon. I will still love her though no matter how big she gets.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Your Mari is so pretty so if he turns out to be half as handsome as she is pretty I will be happy. :)

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Aw, thanks. I'm sure he will be just as handsome as she is pretty. :) This is Mari in the midst of the uglies.... She had it bad for a while. LOL

All her "fuzz" was gone here I think--it was just the new stuff growing in.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Wow he does look quite a bit like she did as a baby! He is soo scraggly right now. Nice to see it wont last forever. :)

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Definitely won't last forever. Another year & he'll look like a whole new Chi Chi! :) Not that I don't think he's adorable now--he's adorable! But the "uglies" are temporary so as weird as it sounds enjoy it while it lasts because it won't happen again! LOL

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
It's weird cuz Poppy never went thru this stage and she's a longcoat. So it took me totally by surprise when he started looking like this. But yeah, I'm sure I will look back a year from now and be amazed that he ever even looked this way.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts