Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Playing-

New T-shirts from the dollar store and new bully sticks! I can't get over how stinkin CUTE they are when they hold their lil sticks. I love it!!
Both chewing on the same stick-

Sleepin on mama-

Izzers-

Not sure on their weights right now. Based on past growth, I would said Izzie is about 2.5 lbs and Bella is hopefully not more then 4.5 lbs.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
They are absolutely precious!! Look how sweet and cuddly they are! Looks like they adore each other! Awwwwww! Super sweet! : )

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
They look adorable! And dang, why doesn't our dollar store have those little t-shirts (I think that's where you said you got them?)...? ARGH! LOL it always cracks me up too how they hold their little bully sticks and chew like its the most important thing in the world.

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
Oh! They are SO cute and changing so much!!

You know that I was gonna ask weights so thanks for including that!

I have not gotten bully sticks for my girls. I guess that I had better do that. They hold them so perfectly with their little hands. It kills me how cute that is!!

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Aww, precious baby girls in their pink T's! Great pics of them, and they certainly are happy together..

·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
I'm gonna try to get them weighed tomorrow. :) Yeah, Kristi, I got them at the dollar store or dollar tree. We have both on the same road so I get confused. They had a couple different colors. I was going to get red too, but it had a bedazzled bone on it. Maybe I'll get it anyways cuz it'd be a nice color on them.

And they definitely do love each other, but they still fight all the time... lol.

Oh, and they are 15 weeks 2 days old :)

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
What cute shirts for a great deal! I never even thought about looking there!

They are adorable. They look exactly a like to me! :) So cute!

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
They are way to cute!!! I love the first picture! Izzy and Bella are adorable together. They both have the sweetest little faces. I bet they have you wrapped around their itty bitty paws. :)
I love their matching pink shirts.

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
They are so adorable! :) Love the shirts too, great deal. I'll have to check my local dollar store/dollar tree store and see what we have here.

·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I didn't think to look at the dollar store either, but DH did! I was looking at candles and he came up to me with one. I was like, "OMG, where did get these?!" they are cheaper, and won't last super long, but for $1, who cares? :)

·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
So at 15.5 weeks, Bella is 4 lbs 14 oz (4.88 lbs) and Izzie is 2 lbs 10 oz (2.66 lbs I think). Growth chart says Izzie will be 4.5 full grown and Bella will be 8 lbs. Lol. Bella is growing WAY too quick!! Geez! She gained about 15 oz in 3 weeks, Izzie gained 8 oz in 3 weeks. So I do think Bella is slowing down a little. She was gaining 7-10 oz a week.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts