Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone! Here are some new pics of our puppy we brought home Tuesday. She's been really good about her crate-she quiets down right away. I can't wait for her housetraining to improve! We still can't decide on a name--thinking about Coco or Lucy. Hope everyone has a good weekend.... :santa:

·
Registered
521 Posts
She's so gorgeous! i hope you keep coming back to post photos, I can tell already she's gonna be a big fave for me :) I love both names but she really looks like a Lucy to me :) Keep us posted!

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
Sugar.Geisha said:
I like Coco but I also like Kats suggestion of Roxy
I think Kat is refuring to Jodie's Roxy (Zero's girlie hehe) but I could be wrong. oooo I love chocolate chi's and longcoat choccys make my heart melt keep the pics of her coming :wave:

·
Registered
315 Posts
nemochi said:
Sugar.Geisha said:
I like Coco but I also like Kats suggestion of Roxy
I think Kat is refuring to Jodie's Roxy (Zero's girlie hehe) but I could be wrong. oooo I love chocolate chi's and longcoat choccys make my heart melt keep the pics of her coming :wave:
oh duh!!! I have been up since 5:50 this morning - I get excited!!

·
Registered
845 Posts
very cute lil girl!! i think I'm falling n love with the chocolate color !! I'm thinkin this is what I will be getting! or a blue if I can find it! :D

1 - 20 of 25 Posts