Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well the pups are 1 wk old now and I got picture happy again. Once in awhile I get this way lol. Precious is finally over her shyness for the most part so I thought I would post some new pics of her and the babies that I took last night.

This was when they were born

This is 1 wk old. They are growing lol

One of my favorites took last night

My babygirl looking so pretty ( as pretty as a new mommy can look lol)

I was able to snap one of just the babies while momma was eating before I put them back in their bed

And last one....This one was a priceless one that im glad i had camera ready at the time. I am babysitting my dad's new puppy (she was abandoned on his property at about 3 wks old) while he is out of town. She is only about 6 wks old and he couldn't leave her alone so I get to love her for a week... well this is what I caught the little sneaky girl doing last night while I was getting precious's food ready. It was just priceless. I don't think Precious knew whether to push her away or let her nurse lol. And yes she is actually trying to nurse on her lol. We later found her curled up next to precious's bed so I guess for a week she has become a foster mom lol. The puppy (Daisy) is as big at 6 wks as Precious is full grown lol. So cute.

·
Registered
580 Posts
Haha that is so cute!

Those little guys are SO CUTE and so tiny! I love new born puppies (Well, those aren't exactly new born but still) they are sooo pretty!

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
O my goodness...how sweet they look.
And Proud mummy, what a good job she seems to be doing and letting another puppy suckle too...Priceless.

·
Registered
785 Posts
Precious is such a good little mommy.
The puppies are adorable, I want them all! lol
See that's why i'll never be a breeder. I can't let go!
Are you keeping one?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts