Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just some new pics of the chis.....as you can see I just bought new Puppia that we used to have but sold them....since my MoJie can wear a size small again...:)...

NaNa didn't want to wear her Puppia...

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Aww, Moni the babies are adorable. I really love those Puppia's.
NaNa's expression cracks me up. It looks like she's giving you the evil eye. Lol!

·
Registered
768 Posts
Your dogs are the cutest! i really love them haha!
Gunna have to get the girls a fur lined puppia i really like them!!

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Aww, Moni the babies are adorable. I really love those Puppia's.
NaNa's expression cracks me up. It looks like she's giving you the evil eye. Lol!
Thank you Lisa!....You need those Puppia!!!!....I also ordered the Gala Puppia...can't wait to get them....The Puppia are small we can hide them...:)..

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Ha! Yeah, they will be easy to hide!
My crew really are in need of new harnesses. Darn, I guess I HAVE to go shopping! Lol! :)

·
Registered
410 Posts
Great pictures, lovely harness's. I love NaNa's pic saying you dare take another picture lol. Do you prefer padded or normal harnesses?

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Great pictures, lovely harness's. I love NaNa's pic saying you dare take another picture lol. Do you prefer padded or normal harnesses?
Thank you all...

The fur harness is nicer but will be hot for the summer months......so we need to get the normal harnesses for summer...

·
Registered
410 Posts
The padded harness i have seen isn't furry just padded i nev hought about it being hot in the summer, darn that means i'll have to buy 2 what a shame lol

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The padded harness i have seen isn't furry just padded i nev hought about it being hot in the summer, darn that means i'll have to buy 2 what a shame lol
the padded harness will be ok for summer but also might be a bit hot....so you definitely need to buy different style for different seasons...lol....

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
I was gonna say...NaNa gives the stink eye pretty good! haha What a sweet heart! TucTuc looks great...he's such a wee handsome little boy! And MoJie--like I said before. He looks FAB!! Such a handsome little dude. :D

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Moni those pics are so cute!! Mojie is looking really good, he's done so good on his diet! He went down a whole size, that's great! I love Nana's expression too.

·
Registered
3,771 Posts
Awwww the boys look so cute in their Puppia! I love how NaNa has a mind of her own!!!!! She knows what she wants and does not want. Strong girl!!!:hello1:

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
They look so cute in their Puppia's. MoJie is looking great after his weight loss. :)

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Those faces! Ah! SO CUTE! I love how Mojie's tongue sticks out. TucTuc has such a pretty coat! And I LOVE the picture where NaNa looks like she's giving the evil eye. Hehehehhe! :)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts