Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks to elaina for selling me the clothes hehehe! the sweater fits pretty good he has a bit of room to grow more into it and the zebra shirt is a bit big on him but he looks fab in it!!!

i aksed oh if i could dress him as a girl since i wanted a female and females have better clothing haha he said he didnt care but i bet if i actually put beau in a dress it would get ripped off hahaha he said "we already have 2 girls to dress up"

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
loved all the pics but my favorite was the one with Ninja with the bunny on his head. i couldnt stop laughing at that one. LOL. does he have green eyes?

and Brem Beau looks so cute in the baby blue hoodie :)
the ipuppy one harnesses are nice too. i like the camo one and the step in one is nice too. looks like Beau will soon grow into it

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Awesome pix, thanks for sharing!! Don't you just love the snowbaby hoodies?! I waited so long to order mine and when it finally came in Kahlua hated it... =P But they're sooo soft.

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
I love your crew too. Thanks so much for sharing......

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks ladies!!!

I love that blue hoodie it's soooooooooo cute and soft he looks adorable wearing it!

I like the step ins better than the over the heads I think but I took ninja and prada to the park yesterday and the over the heads were fine they're just not used to having it go over the head I guess they tolerate it just want them off as soon as we walk in the Door lol

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
Love the pics so cute.I love all of you babies but Ninja is my fav.

·
Registered
164 Posts
OMG, they are so cute! And I loooove the camo harness that Ninja (I think?) is wearing in the one pic! :)

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Love the pics so cute.I love all of you babies but Ninja is my fav.
Thanks he's my fave too haha dont tell the others!

OMG, they are so cute! And I loooove the camo harness that Ninja (I think?) is wearing in the one pic! :)
Yes that's ninja! I like it too it suits him! It's an ipuppyone harness from pupins closet

·
Registered
9 Posts
So ADORABLE.

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
HOW CUTE!!!!
I love the harnesses! shame they don't sell them in the UK
How old is Beau?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts