236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Look Mum aren't I hansome?

Aren't I Really, Really Good Looking???

What about me Mum, I'm pretty too!

Mum - What IS that THING in my bed?
Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content

That THING is really scary!

Mummy I's cold on the tiles, can I share your slipper?

Oh that's better!

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Pebbles in her new jumper - Thanks to Michele for posting the pattern link

And a couple of Yogi enjoying some Winter sunshine

·
Premium Member
12,272 Posts
oh lovely family thanks for pics !i have put a pic of Dottie in her coat under the knitting pattern thread not as good as yours !!!!

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Michele - I love the jumper you made for Dottie. It inspired me to knit the pattern. I am just too lazy to knit the rolled collar like you did! :p
I will have to knit Pebbles a new one soon as she has already put on a 1/4 lb so the little one I made won't fit for long!

Forgot to put up my favourite picture - So here it is....

Mum are you SURE these are my sisters? I's never had a sister before, but they sure looks weird!

·
Premium Member
12,272 Posts
I would frame that one and put it on my wall ! so sweet.I'm now on another one tiny needles and wool this time as it's warmer so by winter time she will have some more i'm making them bigger so i hope she doesn't grow too much

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
all gorgeous :) , i see you found a new little baby , love the pic with your girls , im with Michele would 100percent frame it

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Precious pics of the "kids," both fur and skin..lol Great job on the sweater for the baby.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks for all the lovely comments everyone! :D

I would frame that one and put it on my wall
I think I am going to frame 2 copies, one each for the girls' bedrooms to remind them that they really do love each other lol.

i see you found a new little baby
Yeah we ended up buying Yogi's half sister. My MIL was supposed to buy her, but changed her mind so we had pick of the litter. Pebbles was the only girl, but we very nearly brought her brother home too. He is a gorgeous pure cream with green eyes, just stunning.

Precious pics of the "kids," both fur and skin..lol Great job on the sweater for the baby
Thanks! :)

great pics just love the one with the girls in too
Thank You :D

Very cute! Where did you get that adorable bed? The one with the pink flowers.
I got it on ebay (Australian site). It is a pooh bear one & has a little yellow duck toy stuck to the bottom with velcro so you can take it off for the pups to play with. I love it, but wish it was more cushioned and warm for the cold weather we're having at the moment.

Beautiful wee chihuahuas!
Love the sweater too
Thanks. We think they're beautiful :)

Love your pics. And good job on the sweater, dont think I would be able to make one
The sweater is really easy. Michele posted the link under a knitting thread under Chi chat I think. Really if you can knit, you can make it. I just fancied it up a bit with different stitches

Adorable pics!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts