·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Daisy in her wee coat.

Darla wanting a treat, lol

Running at the camera

Daisy giving kisses to mum

They have matching coats too that are reversable, so sweet.

The other side of the coats, lol

MORE TO COME......

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
That's a toy behind Darla, not something growing out her bum. lol

Goofy girl, hehe!!

Well that's all for now.
Hope you liked them. x

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
LOL Amanda, yep Darla is bananas haha!
She has the funniest face, always look so naughty to me.
Daisy is all sweetness and light most of the time. x

·
Registered
3,056 Posts
I wanted that coat for Lola but my sister made me put it back lol. She said I had too many. I got the bandanna. I love your Chi's they are so cute.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Awwww, it's so nice to see your 2 gorgeous Angels! They are both absolutely adorable, Terri. I just love their new coats!

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I wanted that coat for Lola but my sister made me put it back lol. She said I had too many. I got the bandanna. I love your Chi's they are so cute.
Oh yeah i saw your wee bandana, how cute!
Good taste too, lol
It was actually Jamie that spotted those coats, and put them in my basket :)
Big girls blouse acts like he thinks clothes are stupid then does that, hehe!!
WOW TERRI! they are CUTE :)
Thankies! x

Awwww, it's so nice to see your 2 gorgeous Angels! They are both absolutely adorable, Terri. I just love their new coats!
Thanks T! I do love those babies, and those double sided coats feel soooo soft to the touch, velvety goodness, :)
They are sooooooooo cute!!!:love1:
Thanks xxx
They are so cute! I want my next chihuahua to be a black or tri color one like Darla=)
Thanks, yeah i didnt set out to get Darla's colour, it worried me to start infact, but once i saw her i fell in love.
Had always wanted a white or cream.
She is very blue in person, with mostly white, and has tan leggies. lol

·
Registered
497 Posts
Aww, they look so happy. I like Darlas color and in the pic with her and Daisy wearing the coats it looks like she had half a tail lol.

Sidenote.... i love your floors. Here in the city almost everything is tile ...blah

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Aww, they look so happy. I like Darlas color and in the pic with her and Daisy wearing the coats it looks like she had half a tail lol.

Sidenote.... i love your floors. Here in the city almost everything is tile ...blah
LOL it does look like that you are right.

Oh and i will swap you places.
I so want to go to New York! :)

·
Premium Member
0 Posts
ah they are terribly cute!! It's amazing to see Darla now, remember those first pics you had of her, she was only a little helpless dot aged a couple of weeks!!

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
ah they are terribly cute!! It's amazing to see Darla now, remember those first pics you had of her, she was only a little helpless dot aged a couple of weeks!!
I know Jane! Time flies eh.
I only see the change when i look at old pics, havent noticed her growing much cause i see her all the time.:)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts