Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I didn't have any pics of all 7 of my kids together...so yesterday we made a go of it. I love the b&w one & will have to get that one printed up nice & big. :)

And just some randoms from the past couple weeks....

Yes, Marley really is that crazy!! :daisy:

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Wonderful Pictures Heather. The black and whites are great, and I love Maxie sunning. Marley looks like a little prankster :) My very favorite is Milo getting groomed, love the way he is looking up at you.

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
All are great shots... but the black and white is really wonderful! You have a lovely family, both human and fur..lol

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Oh these pics are fantastic!
Your kids are all very cute, human and furry.

I love the grooming pic aswell, Milo's face is priceless, lol
Love the prankster pic too, Marley is comical and is growing up lovely! x

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Heather, I could stare at your pics all day long. Gorgeous! The pups all look fabulous, and you have 2 gorgeous little girls there. Stunning!

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Those are gorgeous photos!!! You are such a talented photographer and great subjects too!! Your girls are beautiful!! OH, enjoy every second. They grow up too fast. :)

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
you have such a beautiful family x
Thanks, I think so too!

great pics!! there all loverly!!
Thank you!

Wonderful Pictures Heather. The black and whites are great, and I love Maxie sunning. Marley looks like a little prankster :) My very favorite is Milo getting groomed, love the way he is looking up at you.
Yeah, Milo was probably saying "you've been doing this for 15 minutes - isn't that enough?". LOL Marley is the craziest dog I swear! We lucked out getting lazies the first 4 we got I guess. Everyone will be snoozing & Marley is either upstairs finding trouble or chewing on someones ear until he gets them wound up. He's a busy bee for sure! But happy go lucky too - he really is a cutie & a great dog. He's not a trouble dog don't get me wrong...just much more "doggish" than the other 4 I guess. The other 4 I guess are more like lazy house cats. hehe

All are great shots... but the black and white is really wonderful! You have a lovely family, both human and fur..lol
Thank you! I really like the black & white too. It didn't look right in color so I was so happy the b&w turned out nice. :)

Oh these pics are fantastic!
Your kids are all very cute, human and furry.

I love the grooming pic aswell, Milo's face is priceless, lol
Love the prankster pic too, Marley is comical and is growing up lovely! x
Comical...love that term for him! LOL Lets just say he lives up to the name Marley very well. ;)

Gorgeous pictures of a gorgeous family!!!:D
Thank you!

Wow gorgeous pcitures! Thyre all fab! :)
Thanks!

Heather, I could stare at your pics all day long. Gorgeous! The pups all look fabulous, and you have 2 gorgeous little girls there. Stunning!
Thanks T - I think my girls are pretty gorgeous too. I always wished they'd looked more like each other & in the past year they really have started to. Of course, their personalities are opposite which is good. My youngest can be quite challenging though. LOL

Oh wow what wonderfull pics! I LOVE the last one that cracked me up!

Your daughters are both beautifull and so are the pups xx
Thank you - he looks so deformed in that last picture but I agree...it is a hilarious pic! :)

Those are gorgeous photos!!! You are such a talented photographer and great subjects too!! Your girls are beautiful!! OH, enjoy every second. They grow up too fast. :)
I know - I'm already starting to realize that. Thinking in just 6 years I won't be able to check on my oldest daughter any time I want at night any more. That really bugged me one night as I was watching her sleep. :( Oh well...just have to enjoy the time they're young! Thanks for the nice comments btw. :)

Heather, gorgeous pictures!!!!!
Thanks!

What a lovely family,everybody looks adorable(Chis & daughters )
Thank you!!

WOW fanastic pics. Mine would never sit still long enough to take pics like that. Amazing!!
LOL...anything for treats!

lovely pics! i dont know why....but they look like magazine articles "how to groom your pup without the fuss" LOL!!! so cute, i just love the black & white one, perfect!

also! did you use a canon 5D mark II? :headbang:
LOL...thanks! And OMG I only wish!! I have an old basic Canon Rebel XT. I'm in really bad need of an upgrade....

gorgeous! your entire family is amazing!
Thank you!

AMAZING pictures! Did you take all of these?? WOW! Can you say photographer?:) Haha..What kind of camera do you have?!
Thanks! I do have a small photography business on the side...well when I'm needed anyway. :) I love doing pet photography though...that is my favorite though the demand isn't really that great around here unfortunately. Just a good thing I have so many "pets" to shoot! Especially since my human kids don't like playing subject. :p Oh & I have a Canon Rebel XT....and am in need of an upgrade!!

1 - 20 of 63 Posts