Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Keona all dirty lol

can see in this pic a lump on her chin :( , vet said if it is still there in a week she has to go back :(

and now why she is dirty lol my friend bought her dogs over for a play date , Bullet the white boy is a bullarab and Axel is a blue cattle and is from Keonas breeder as well :) , so they have grown up together .
i have just moved into my new house and the yard is shocking so everyone ended up dirty lol

·
Registered
852 Posts
Lovely pics!

I hope the lump on Keona's muzzle goes down and its nothing serious :(

That last pic of Shiloh is :love7:

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Great pics! Keona has grown and really filled out since you last posted pics. Beautiful girl!

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Fab pics.. Keona looks like she has a coldsore!!! Has she got any other sores like on her girly bits or anything??

·
Registered
4,016 Posts
All of your dogs are lovely !

I love Cattle dogs, and the bullarab is so handsome too :)

Congrats on the new camera too :hello1::hello1:

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Fab pics.. Keona looks like she has a coldsore!!! Has she got any other sores like on her girly bits or anything??
just checked and none on her girly bits but she does have a bald patch on her front right leg that was a sore , she fell in the pool and i thought she bumped her chin as it was a black scabby lump but now it has gone pink , might have to do some research on that , thanks Daisydoo :)

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Lovely pics! You have such a great pack. :) Sorry about Keona's little bump, I hope it heals soon and she doesn't have to go back in for it. She is looking very cute, btw. :)

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Now that is a beautiful pack... You got some really good shots of all of them.. I adore dog packs..lol

1 - 20 of 21 Posts