Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So Neeva is officially going through the uglies where has my furry princess gone :eek:!? Her back legs are growing more so than her front legs she's casting like crazy too! Buuuuut despite all that I still think she's a cutie pie and I can't wait until she starts growing in her adult coat!

Pablos doing great too he'll be 1 year old soon and I genuinely can't get over how much he's changed and how much he's came on! And how happy he is with his little friend Neeva. Anyways I snapped some photos of them tonight when we were out walking, Enjoy!

Mummy's boy.

The clouds sneaking in..

Lil miss checking out her surroundings.

My handsome man!!

My baldy princess.

Side shot!

Poser.

Neeva found a great treat on her walk lol!

And last but not least sunset!

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Adorable! I love all these pictures, especially with Neeva's head in the baggie. She has such a beautiful coat!
Aww thank you Hun! I'm excited when it starts growing in long she's changed so much from a puppy when i first got her she looked like a hamster lol!!

Beautiful pictures as always and I don't see any puppy uglies. Pablo looks like he's loving every minute of kisses from mom.
Thanks Michele! She's super scruffy looking the now it's hilarious but I still think she's lovely :p he loves his cuddles and kisses though he sometimes likes to sneeze in your face which isn't the nicest I can admit ha!

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ahh I just love seeing new photos of pabs and neeva they're just lush. Pablo really suits that harness, and neeva is still a gorgeous little girl!
Thanks babe!! I'm proud of how far my babies have come they're shaping up to be good doggies, they've got some areas that could be tweaked but hey nobodies perfect ha!! Awww I can't get over how much fluff she's lost she's still super short compared to pablo height wise, he stopped in height at around 6 months so she's got a few months to catch up :)!! They're now just settling for bed and I'm doing some online shopping on Lush, need some pampering!!

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Awwwww I love all these pics! And what puppy uglies!! Neeva is a perfect princess. I too am excited to watch her new coat come in.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts