Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:p I cannot stop taking photos of Roza. I am so excited at every minor change happening right now on her that just HAVE to share these. My baby will be 12 weeks the day after tomorrow :D Her ears now are definatley starting to stand, on these pics her head is tilted back but even normally only the ends are still floppy. Love her to bits and cannot wait to see the next changes!!!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thankyou :D she weighs 3lb now. Vet said she's a bit heavy for her size but to me she looks just fine. And yes i was just looking at your thread and have seen your babies in the photo album and around forums. You have 5!!! So exciting!!! They are adorable and i love their clothes too!!!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:)))Yes her coat right now is so soft and furry. From what i have read though i am assuming it is still her puppy coat and that it will change.

·
Premium Member
1,581 Posts
Thankyou
she weighs 3lb now. Vet said she's a bit heavy for her size but to me she looks just fine. And yes i was just looking at your thread and have seen your babies in the photo album and around forums. You have 5!!! So exciting!!! They are adorable and i love their clothes too!!!
Ah lovely and she looks like a healthy size to me too. it is really exciting yet surprisingly easier than I expected!
Thankyou I'm glad you like them and the clothes :)

·
Registered
56 Posts
Hi CatP! Your baby and our baby must share birthdays! Harleigh will be 12 weeks tomorrow too! She was born July 15th! Here are some photos I had on my phone, I need to get a couple better ones downloaded off my camera!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Awwwwww!!! Harleigh and Roza look about the same size and build too!! They also have similar markings around their eyes :D Are Harleigh's ears fully stood all the time now? Roza's still aren't they stand till about over the half point when she is looking straight or down then the tops still flop. Only if she has her head slightly tilted do they stay up.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Harleigh's ears were fully standing when we picked her up from the breeder. Her ear leather is very thin though, so they wouldn't take much to stand. We love in northern BC, Canada, so she won't be spending much time outdoors this winter, she loves it outdoors now, but her little ears are cold when we come in after a few minutes! She weighs about 2 1/2 pounds now, she has gained about a pound since she came home with us.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Hi Camille, do you have any baby pictures of Lilo? Her looks remind me of Harleigh, I'm wondering what Lilo looked like as a baby!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts