Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Daisy and Dillon enjoyin the sunshine

First time wearing the jumper Auntie Amanda got him. :)

The girlies

I love shadow pics as you may have noticed. lol

That's it for now. xxx

·
Premium Member
12,272 Posts
2nd from last Darla looks like she's smiling,Dillon is so cute and his fur is still amazing,he looks a picture in his new coat

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
2nd from last Darla looks like she's smiling,Dillon is so cute and his fur is still amazing,he looks a picture in his new coat
Thanks Michele, lol yes Darla does look like she is smiling.
I couldnt stop laughing at Dillon in his new jumper, he wasnt best pleased, but looked so bloomin cute!! haha!! xx
Great pictures. Beautiful!!!
Thanks so much! xx

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Dillon is growing up! amazing how fast they change. They are all adorable. I love the ones lying in the sun, living the high life! :)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
They are all so precious Terri! The girls are beautiful, and Dillon is such a handsome little boy! Those colors on the sweater go so well with his coloring! You have yourself a beautiful pack of sweet baby Angels! :)

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Dillon is growing up! amazing how fast they change. They are all adorable. I love the ones lying in the sun, living the high life! :)
Thanks Tracy, i know they have it so tough dont they? lol x

They are all so precious Terri! The girls are beautiful, and Dillon is such a handsome little boy! Those colors on the sweater go so well with his coloring! You have yourself a beautiful pack of sweet baby Angels! :)
Thanks T, yeah Amanda did a great job picking that jumper for Dillon.
I am so happy with my wee pack!! :) x

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
LOL Amanda, i love that jumper, thanks so much for getting him it.
I think it really suits him.
I loved the wee leg straps to keep it on aswell. hehe!!
He wasnt a happy bunny at first, but he gave in bless him. x

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Aww such adorable pics of your little ones, Terri! Dillon just gets cuter and cuter. I love the sweater, he looks adorable in it. :)

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Dillon is soooo beautiful! I want a black chi too, just like him! The sweater looks adorable on him.
The girls are precious. I love the shadow pic! :)

1 - 20 of 38 Posts