Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here are some pics, the blurry ones i took with my ipod, she was full of energy today so a little hard to get good pics :D

shes like, this flip flop its mine, all mine!!

her favorite place, on my backpack!!

can you tell im preparing her food??? lol

sleeping on the couch

licking me like im tasty!! lol

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Aww you two are so cute! :)
How old is she again?

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Aww still just a baby!
Is she your only dog?

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Aww still just a baby!
Is she your only dog?
yes she is, i had a dog when i was a kid, but she died young, and i always wanted a dog, i wanted i pit bull, but i could have it, because i live in an apartment cuz im in college, and i go home for the weekends, my parents dont like pets very much, but when i turned 22 i said, the hell with it im getting a dog! (with a little encouragement from my gf who also wanted a dog) so i wanted to find the smallest of the pure breeds since i couldnt rescue a mix because i didnt know how much it will grow (and i wanted a puppy). so i found the chihuahua was the smallest, i looked in the classified ads for a week and found a dog i wanted, i called the breeder, when he brought the dog it wasnt the one in the picture but i fell in love with her. I was nervous to what my parents reaction when i brought her home, now they adore her, shes the only girl of the house (besides my mother) and now my mother spoils her more than me LOL!!

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
She is a cutie for sure!!! Love her purple dress!

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
She's just adorable! And so tiny. How much does she weigh? Her eyebrows crack me up!
idk how much she weights now, but weighed 1.2 pounds @ 3 months, i guess shes around 2 pounds now, shes a little bit skinny, im trying to make her gain some weight now, i can see her ribs when she takes a deep breath and she has a thin waist, just a little more weight would be ok

·
Registered
801 Posts
I can't get over how she just poses all the time!
So adorable!!! :love7:

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
She has the cutest little face!!! I love her purple dress too. Did you pick that out, or did your mother? If you did, I am impressed! She looks super cute in it!

How does she like being at your apartment? I'm in college too and had Roxy here with me, however, I'm student teaching now, so I'm gone 5 days a week for 9+ hours every day. I didn't want her to be bored and alone all day, so she's staying at my parents for now! They, too, love Roxy so much and spoil her more than me as well! :)

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
You must get all the ladies with a chick magnet like that! lol :lol:
Hubby can't walk two steps without someone bugging him to see Chanel. :rolleyes:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts