Registered
437 Posts
Cute boy you have there!!

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you Pia...
Thanks Lisa, we're back home now :( boo hoo....missed the beach this morning when I woke up..

·
Registered
725 Posts
What a beauty he is defiantly picked yourself a winner when you choose him. By the looks of his bed and all his toys he is one pampered pooch lol

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
Benny is such an adorable little boy. You picked a very cute pup. I was looking at the thread where you posted his 5-week-old picture and I thought his head and face looked very similar to the puppy I have picked out who 4.5 weeks now. I think your Benny is growing into such a beautiful dog. I would be more than pleased if the puppy I've picked turns out looking the same. :)

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Aww Caitlin that is so sweet of you to say that :). When we first went to see him, hubby and I both thought he kinda had a bulldog face! Which we both adore bulldogs! I almost decided to get a frenchie. Decided against it since they are bigger. Your little girl is precious! Will you stick with the same name now for her, Parsley?

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Benny is so cute. Definitely one of my favorites. :)

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Love his markings. I wish our toys looked played with, ours are usually hidden under the beds by Leah or thrown downstairs by the my stepdad.

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thank you everyone! You guys are so nice and considerate of each others feelings. I love this forum! Love looking/sharing pics/video's of all the babies on here. And hearing all the stories about your fur babies. Such a fun group of people :). I am very glad I found you :) and the topping on the cake for me... Lots of you feed raw!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts