Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3,943 Posts
Aww, Arielle.. that pic of Tiffany in the carry bag is simply gorgeous! What a precious baby girl she is.. Keep those photos coming as they do grow up so quickly. Deb

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Tiff is sooooo cute! What a precious little girl. Makes me want another puppy even though I said somewhere here just yesterday that 2 was my absolute limit!

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Arielle, she is so very precious. Absolutely adorable. Congratulations on your new addition. :)

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you guys! I will be sure to post lots of pictures of her! @Jennmay, Tiffany's daddy was a Blue Chihuahua actually. She had one brother who was blue and another brother that was black. Tiffany does have some Blue characteristics though, like her green eyes :)

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
oh my goodness...oh my goodness! She is gorgeous! I want another one!!!

I know how you feel. It's pure torture, isn't it? Chi pups are simply irresistible.
I'm at my limit, but you can always get a friend for Miya...no? :coolwink:

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
After seeing all of your pictures I want a frond for tiff tiff! All your babies are so beautiful! I love how many different looks they have!

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Is she your first dog Arielle? How do you find the puppy days so far?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
She is the first dog that I own myself. I had a large family dog growing up ( a lab) andy family has another large dog now. Tiffany is the first pet that I have has since I moved away from home 5 years ago. My fiancé and I don't have kids so Tiffany is definitely our baby! The puppy stage is going well, potty training is getting more consistent and we are having so much fun with her! We actually just got her third set of vaccinations today! Tiffany weighs 1lb 6 oz now!
Tell me about Chanel! How long have you had her? She is so pretty!

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
I'm glad you are enjoying the puppy days, they are fun, but can be challenging.
It will get better and better as Tiffany grows, especially once the potty training
is over, lol. :rolleyes: As for me, I actually have three dogs. Rocky and Benji are
Basenji littermates, they are 3 years old. Chanel is 10 months. My husband got
her for me after my Pomeranian Kissa died. I love my dogs. Just like you I don't
have children, so most of my time is dedicated to them and our rescues. We
take in dogs and cats in need, rehab, train, get them vetted and find forever
homes. I have loved and admired animals since I was born, so I'm happy being
surrounded by them. :) Here is a picture of my boys, I don't think you've seen
them before(hope you don't mind I post it here)...

Benji, Chanel, Rocky

ps: By the way, I have your carrier, and I LOVE it. :p

·
Registered
725 Posts
Tiffany is just the cutest little baby. It sounds like she's going to be a tiny little thing when she grows up. I just got my little Charlie about a week ago he's nine weeks old and I had him weighed yesterday he was 15 oz so just under 1 lb. So it sounds like your Tiffany and my Charlie will be around the same size when they grow up Do you find when you take Tiffany out that she's the center of attention? I had Charlie out today and I had so many people that wanted to see him some even wanted to take a picture of him. It makes my just beam with pride for my baby :foxes_207:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts