Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here are some pictures from september to december. i have so many pictures of him but these are recent ones i've uploaded to facebook.

in his sailor sweater in my boyfriend's backyard

the sun in his eyes, on my boyfriend's old, ugly bedspread (it's gone now THANK GOD)

i wish this was centered!

my boyfriend's mom and her mini schnauzer Otto hanging out in her livingroom

Santa pics with Otto and Chelsea the yorkie who belongs to my boyfriends brother and his wife

bam was kind of scared of santa, this is an example of how scared he gets now with certain people! he never EVER used to be like this! but look how cute he looks even when hes terrified haha

hanging out in my room with Oliver, my boyfriend's newly adopted mini schnauzer (and waynes world on tv)

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
Bambam is adorable! I love the third one it is so cute

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
he's sucha handome boy! :) love the santa pics. i wouldnt wanna bring my chi to see santa because he was barking at a fake santa decoration today LOL :p

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks everyone! i love the third picture too i don't know how it came out that good maybe the natural lighting outdoors? i wish i could take more pictures like that!

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Bambam is very handsome! I love the first one. He looks like he belongs in uniform! lol

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
Whata cute boy BamBam is. I love outdoor photos.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Outdoor shots are the best! I look forward to seeing more pics!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts