Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
3,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some new pictures of my little guy!!
We still have not decided on a name!
I need something cute... nothing manly.. I think he's too cute for that!! :)
Here he is at 7 weeks!!

this is my favorite picture.. it melts my heart!! :love10:

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
:love5: :love7: :love10: I know you really really want him but can I HAVE HIM???? I love him he's so adorable!!! :love5: :love2: :love4: :love10: :love3: :love7:

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
He's adorable :) I'm no good at names either... lol. It took me a long time to decide on Weazle. His name was origionally Puddin. I changed it because I thought it was too cutesy for him. You're welcome to use that if you want :) Are you looking for names that sound hispanic? or maybe names from cartoon characters, or TV?

·
Registered
3,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Kari said:
:love5: :love7: :love10: I know you really really want him but can I HAVE HIM???? I love him he's so adorable!!! :love5: :love2: :love4: :love10: :love3: :love7:
I really don't want to hurt your feelings but... NO!! :lol:
Is it possible to me attached to a dog that you've never even met? These 17 days are going to KILL me!!

·
Registered
3,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
kipbug said:
Are you looking for names that sound hispanic? or maybe names from cartoon characters, or TV?
It doesn't really matter where the names come from... I am really open to anything. I really don't want a person's name... my fiancee has suggested all the characters from the Family Guy. :roll:

I really like Bentley.. I think he looks high class!! :lol:

·
Registered
315 Posts
What about

Benji
Eli
Archie
Riley
Marlow (I have a teddy called Marlow and he is cute :D)
Mitch
Wedge (one of my friends names)
Seuss
Scampi

I will try and think of more! He is so adorable! :D

·
Registered
966 Posts
Oh Courtney!!! He is sooo cute!!! After seeing those pics maybe I should have gotten him for myself!!!!! :wink: :wink: :wink:

I love him!!!!!!! :D :D :D

I also love the name Bentley!! He does look very high class!!!

Kari

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
Wow...he is just too cute for words.

How about:

Pretzel
Pluto
Minxie
Tango
Pickle
Porridge
Plum
Pumpkin
Milton

I love silly cutesey names :D

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
chihuahua lover said:
Kari said:
I really don't want to hurt your feelings but... NO!! :lol:
Is it possible to me attached to a dog that you've never even met? These 17 days are going to KILL me!!
I think it is very possible to be attached to him already. He is meant to be yours, so you feel it in your heart. :wink:

·
Registered
254 Posts
Awwww. He is adorable!!!! Congrats!
I like the name Bentley...that is cool...
Franklin is on the hundred dollar bill, so that's cute too...

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
:D How about Bobo...I always liked that name...HE'S A CUTIE!!! :D :wink: and he reminds me a little bit of Weazle. :D

·
Registered
3,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks for all of the comments!! I ♥ this little guy. I can't wait to get him.

Also, thanks for all the name suggestions. They are all great suggestions & they've been added to our list. We are still trying to agree. :?

1 - 20 of 37 Posts