Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know how you all get pictures of your dogs. Gigi is rarely still more than 3 seconds. She laid on those pillows maybe 10 seconds and I had to be quick to snap these two pics. I don't know how to get her eyes to photograph normally. She still hasn't cleared 5lbs. She stays at around 4.4 and is almost a year old.

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
She's gorgeous! Is she all Chi, or does she have some Papillon in her?
As for sitting still for pics, just use treats with lots of praise! ;)

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Thanks. Everyone thinks she has papillon in her and those ears certainly look like it. I saw both her parents. Her father was definitely a long hair chihuahua and I was told her mother was a long hair chihuahua/Pomeranian mix. Gigi definitely looks like she has some papillon in her. The papillon/chi mixes I see on google look exactly like her.

Her mother was black and tan and her father was red and white. Both her siblings were black and tan.

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
She has this gentleness of a Papillon, not sure if that makes sense.
And those gorgeous ears remind me of one, and her markings as well.
She's very very pretty.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks! She certain fools everyone into thinking she is a gentle soul, but she is my monster. lol and I wouldn't have it any other way. She is always terrorizing someone's ankle or foot. She loves to "help" dry you off once you get out of the shower. She is constantly on the go. If she were not so hyper I would probably be sad. Every time she is laying down I think she is sick, lol.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts