Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just LOVE my Chihuahuas so I thought I'd upload some new photos :!: Grace reminds me of Grace Kelly, as she is classically beautiful and Juanita :?: Well I am not sure. I think a celebrity who is in their twenties and has big eyes. Maybe a movie star :?: :!: :lol: I thought Reece Witherspoon, but that's not quite right. And Perrita...again I am not sure.

HERE IS JUANITA:

HERE IS GRACE:

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ahhhhhhhhhhh your babies are lovely! Its good having people on here from the UK - now I can ask you lots of questions :!: What food do you feed yours? What about shampoo? Do you bother with conditioner?

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
both of mine are on naturediet (wet food) and royal canin/JWB mixed, currently just puppy shampoo but their coats are really good on it and havent found a need to condition but their babies and their coats arent fully in yet, but both looks to be pretty full coated.

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
Re: Right

Crazy_Chihuahuas said:
I see o.k. thanks for that! What do you give for treats? Do you know what these things called GREENIES are?
yep mine have had greenies they're bloody pricey tho and only Zero will eat them, I find pet project chicken thrive treats are the best they love them.

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
Crazy_Chihuahuas said:
Oh right - what exatly are these GREENIES? How much do they cost - do you have them imported? And what is pet project chicken thrive treats? That sounds good where do you get them :?: :!: :lol:
most pet shops should stock both greenies are kinda similar to dentistix but green if that makes sense lol, thrive treats you can get from pet stores and are great for training plus they're just freeze dried chicken

or u can order from here

http://www.petproject.co.uk/categoryView.asp?ID=45&Desc=Thrive Treats for Dogs&SubCat=0

1 - 11 of 11 Posts