Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
What a cutie!!

How can you stand such cuteness?? :D

By the way how did he take you bringing Riley home? As you know I am looking to get another baby, and a girl this time...how do you handle them both when they want your attention? I ask 'cuz Giz is MY boy...and I don't want to have him become jealous or feel sad because he is not the only baby anymore, I mean I spoil him silly...even hubby gets jealous...LOL

Anyhow...you have beautiful babies :D :wave:

·
Banned
4,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Madison sounds similar to Gizmo... he is a huge mommy and daddy's boy. He is snuggled next to me as I type this :D

I brought Rylie home around 9pm, and Madison was pretty sleepy when we arrived. I showed her to him; he sniffed her, and then kind of left her alone. She was a lot smaller than him... he weighs 5.5lbs, and Rylie was a little bit over 1 lb at 9 weeks. They actually hit it off really well. This isn't saying that he's not jealous, though! If Rylie wants my attention, Maddie will push her away with his paw. At first, he didn't even want to share his toys. He pulled them all under my bed so she couldn't get to them! Then, he stole her toys as well. After a few days, they started snuggling together, and they are great friends now.

I cuddle and pet them both when they want attention. At first Maddie hated this, but he learned that he was still getting love.

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
She's cute!! Does her lower lip sorta stick out? cause it kinda looks like it..if so, Butterfly's lip is the same way and we love it!! :lol:

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
My Socrates did similar things when I brought Bella home. He has never been interested in chew bones, or toys but he couldn't stand the thought of Bella getting them so he started hiding all of them, or he would SIT on her Chew bones WHILE CHEWING his own! It was soo funny because you could definitely "see" plots forming in his mind!
Both dogs are good buddies now and nap together on the sofa. Socrates has even gotten used to Bella being in bed at night.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts