Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Oh Pat he's so tiny. How is he doing? Eating well?

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Aww, he's just gorgeous. Makes me sad that my babies are pretty much adults now. It goes so quickly so enjoy it and take (then post) heaps of photos.

·
Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Oh Pat he's so tiny. How is he doing? Eating well?
Oh yes he eats like a little piggies no worries there he's grown quite a bit over this last week I took him in to have him weighed yesterday and he was 15 oz so in a week he's gained 4.5 oz. He a very active little guy when he's not sleeping he just loves to play and run . He's so cute when he gets excited he does this high step thing like a horse does when the rider is making him dance it makes me laugh he's just so precious.:toothy8:

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
I'm glad all is going well. He looks so sweet. :love2:
I'd love to see him run around. Do you by any chance have any videos?

And I was wondering, do you have any other pets?

·
Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
I'm glad all is going well. He looks so sweet. :love2:
I'd love to see him run around. Do you by any chance have any videos?

And I was wondering, do you have any other pets?
Oh yes I posted some pics of my other dogs a while ago I also have 2 cats and 2 Macaws a Blue and Gold and a Green Wing and a little special needs Green cheeked Conure (He doesn't have a beak) an African Grey bit it off a few years ago. I'll see what I can do about making a video in the next couple day for you.

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Oh yes I posted some pics of my other dogs a while ago I also have 2 cats and 2 Macaws a Blue and Gold and a Green Wing and a little special needs Green cheeked Conure (He doesn't have a beak) an African Grey bit it off a few years ago. I'll see what I can do about making a video in the next couple day for you.

Aww you are so sweet, thank you. :) You don't have to make a video just for me, I don't want to cause you any trouble.

I'll go see if I can find the pictures of your other dogs now.

·
Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
No Trouble LS I'm happy to do it. I should make a few anyway they grow up so fast and its nice to have videos to document the time from baby to adult

1 - 12 of 12 Posts