Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here are some new pictures of my Baby..newest first..and please note that he only wears clothes outside, and for picture posing..and the purse he only uses when he takes a taxi to go to the dog cafe in the weekends, hihi. Just wanted to get that straight, my boy is not someone who lives in a purse, he is extremely active, I think that is so important to keep healthy !

My everything...posing in his sleeping bag that my friend made.

My little wolf :)

He loooves the ladies, muhaha :D

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
i love the first 3 pics of Baby the best. he is very cute !!! ( i do have to be honest though.. i really dont like alot of pink on a boy , alittle mabye but not alot , but that is just me. not my taste. oh, and i dont like dresses on boys either . hehehe )

·
Registered
1,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thank you sooo much all of you nice ladies :) Baby is very happy with your comments, hihi.

The bag is very cute..but what are you going to use it for Zorana? Because remember it is very soft...just a easy way to keep a blanket and some toys in the taxi, hihi..if your dog is going to be carried in it and not only just sit/rest..I would pick something stiffer maybe...but this is very cosy...if that makes any sense ;)

Lots og kisses to everyone...if you have treats, hihihi... ;)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts