Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone

I have had Penny for a little over 2 weeks now. She is an angel...I love her so much. I have never had a dog that followed me around and wanted to be with me 24/7 until her....she is my little shadow. Penny is doing great all around. I had to take her to the vet on Saturday because she has been doing a hacking type thing....he didnt think it was kennel cough, there was no heart murmur or collapsed trachea and tested her blood and did a fecal but eveything was okay. If she keeps it up I'm going to take her back in this week. Penny is eating and drinking, very alert and playful...so thats good. She weighs 6 pounds and is about 2 years old :)

·
Registered
3,814 Posts
mine do it sometimes, wait till she does the reverse sneezing, frightens the life out of you the first time! bianca does it if im ignoring her!

penny is beautiful she reminds me of a fawn

i love your rug by the way

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Isn't she a sweetheart! So cute!! Love her dress! She looks like a Princess!

·
Registered
366 Posts
Look up reverse sneezing. That might be what she is doing. Most Chihuahuas do it I think. Mine do it if they are excited or dry.

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
She's a doll! The first pic is adorable. I just love the look of a smooth coat chi girl in a dress...too cute!

All 3 of my chi's follow me everywhere.....they are like my baby ducklings:)

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
She's so lovely! What a sweet face she has. I love the second pic. :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts