Chihuahua People Forum banner

New pictures of Phoebe

950 views 25 replies 15 participants last post by  Brodysmom 
#1 · (Edited)
Pictures of Phoebe (NEW 1/30/09)

I was bored and decided to torture Phoebe with the flashy thing :p
A lot of these pictures she was just sitting up chilling against my legs, the goofy girl.
I really wanted to get some videos of her being really weird with her food, but she wasn't doing it too intensely last night. Also one of her reaction when you take out a sweater. She hates wearing clothes, but unfortunately for her with this weather on the rare occasions she (or I even!) will leave the house it is VERY necessary.

Anyway photobucket was being a butthead last night so I uploaded them to flickr. Here is the link, just click on the pictures for larger versions.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/34251922@N02/sets/72157612626770352/

#3 ·
Dazy is very very cute! She looks very foxy to me in some pictures. I love her coloring, lighter than Pheebs and with the pale neck and such, reminds me sort of of Shiba Inu colors! How old is she? Phoebe turned 8 months last week.

#10 ·
Yeah Phoebe is a bit of a poser I think, when she isn't being a total nutter!

Luella you may love her little black jumper but she hates it! She refuses to walk most of the time in clothes and just lays there and rolls haha.

Pinkchi she is now (hopefully) 3 lbs but probably not. On November 20th she was 2.7 at almost 7 months. Now she is just over 8 months so probably she isn't quite 3.
In that baby picture she was about 1.5 at 11.5 weeks.

#11 ·
oh my... Brody's first girlfriend!! LOL! She is beautiful! I love her expressions and her color is so pretty. She is so petite and lovely. My favorite is the one on her back, she looks so comfortable. :)

Brodysmom

#12 ·
Phoebe took those pictures special for her boyfriend ;) She also would like me to tell you that she wants to see more pictures of him :love10:

I like the one where she is making the "whatta you lookin at?" face I think its 1514 or something. She also has all these frowny head wrinkles that make me laugh!

#18 ·
Well the ones in the pics aren't bad. Some of those are her "whatta you looking at faces." But when you have a toy she wants or a treat or sometimes even when she's just looking at you her mouth hangs open in this really silly way and a lot of the time she sticks JUST the tip of her tongue out (she used to have it out ALL the time when she was a wee thing) and she just looks so DUMB. But she's a smart girl. And she is really expressive.

#25 ·
Pictures of Phoebe (NEW 1/30/09

New pictures! Uploading them made them blurryish though. Very weird...

MMM! TOES!
Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18
Show Content

Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18
Show Content

That was good eatin

kay, bai!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.