Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Okay, since I'm in idiot and should just go with the first name that pops in my head, it is Raven! Haha. Here are new pictures.

She also took a picture of her hernia, so I will post it for you.

[Edit- I found out that her and Lola have the same daddy, which is why they look a lot alike. :) ]

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think she may always have a weak stomach and we will have to watch her to make sure she doesn't get another hernia. That is about it, hehe.

We will probably pick her up this saturday.

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
Awww Raven is so pretty!!
That's very sweet of you to take on a chi with a hernia.
You're really going to have your hands full with 3 pups ;) but I'm sure it will be a lot of fun too!!

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you. Yeah it will be a lot of work. It will be really fun, and good for Lola. She will have her half sister and Sonni. Even though Sonni is the youngest and wont be here for another 3-4 weeks.

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
Yeah it will be a lot of fun for them too, to have siblings to play with!
I just noticed the pic of Raven in your siggy- she has the sweetest little face!

I wish my Carl had a friend :(

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah, she does have a sweet face. Hopefully she will be nothing like Lola, and she wont whine at everything haha.

Maybe you could look into a rescue chihuahua for carl.

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hah, that's funny! They do look alike! Raven's nose points up more than your little one. She is so cute though.

·
Registered
573 Posts
She is precious. You need to be very careful with the hernia. It can strangulate her gut and kill her. When they are born with hernias, there is a chance that it will repair itself. make sure you and your vet keep a good eye on it. Good luck!!!

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
She wasn't born with it, she recieved it when playing to hard with her littermates. Thank you, I'm picking her up this saturday

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Perhaps my eyes deceive, but Lola looks to be pretty young too....so talk about having your hands full, and a house FULL of love!!!! PUPPIES EVERYWHERE! Lucky girl, you!! :) Kiss little Raven for me. She's a dream!!

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yeah, well Lola is 10 weeks thursday and Raven is 8 weeks sunday. I will give her a big wet one, just for you! :) When I pick Sonni up, he will be 9 weeks, Lola will be..a little bit over 3 months...and Raven will be two weeks younger than her. Haha.

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
OMG! So I was right! A HOUSE FULL OF PUPPIES!!! I really can't wait to hear stories about what this could bring about! Man it's going to be fun!! LUCKY LUCKY WOMAN! :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts