Chihuahua People Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I finally have new pictures of my girls. Took me awhile but I got them.

Lola looking kind of alien like.

Daddy holding Lola.

I look like poop! I havn't showered yet so I look horrible. But Lola looks good.

Licking some ice.

Raven

The girls

Lola looking like a show dog.

Raven hiding

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Raven always looks kind of worried, it is just her expression. Lola got picked up from her nap in the 3rd picture but she was falling asleep on me when I took it...Hah.

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Haha, yeah but it is cute when they look worried! Hehe. I love my girls, they are the greatest puppies ever.

Raven's ears were up for a few days but then they fell again heh.

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
Yoshi has that scared look as well ... she has some dark fur on her eyebrows that kinda make it look like she's worried. I think it's so cute ^_^

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Excuse you piggiepie? Why the hell would my dog be pregnant??? That was really rude. I have protected my dogs from everything.

Raven is going to make it, I have kept the hernia soft by just feeding her wet food and soft treats. If it looks like it is getting any bigger than I'm going to get it fixed, if not I'm waiting until she gets neutered.

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
No, I said when she gets fixed. I never said neutered. Both my puppies are getting spayed.

Thank you 'tucker and jasper', I'm doing all I can to make my little Raven feel good. Her sister is on top of it more than I am hah. She is always checking on her and everything, it is so cute. :)

·
Banned
4,807 Posts
Love-Lola said:
Excuse you piggiepie? Why the hell would my dog be pregnant??? That was really rude. I have protected my dogs from everything.

Raven is going to make it, I have kept the hernia soft by just feeding her wet food and soft treats. If it looks like it is getting any bigger than I'm going to get it fixed, if not I'm waiting until she gets neutered.
Looks like you said neutered to me.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.