Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I haven't posted pics of all the dogs in a long time. It was a nice sunny day so I decided to take a few.

Pepper and Twiggy cuddling

Best friends

Billy

Billy and Pepper

Lexxi and Twiggy

Gonzo guarding the backyard from the dogs behind us, his favorite pasttime

Smoke

Tico and Twiggy

Lexxi

Beautiful Bouncer

Gonzo on the move

Smoke

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Twiggy

Xena smelling something interesting

I'm gonna get you!

Pepper: hmm, is this good to eat?

My little old man, Tico

I found something to munch on

Tug a war!

It's bright out here

Reggie

For some reason, everytime I tried to take Reggie's pic today, he closed his eyes

Pepper

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Billy and Tico

Of course, Rowdy had to get in the photoshoot, too

Gonzo still guarding the fence
Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content

He did take out a few minutes to sunbathe, though

Xena

Tico

And just a cute one of Pepper

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
I love them all.But I really love Tico and Smoke and Reggie.

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Oh my gosh Pam they are so cute! The one "i'm gonna get you" made me laugh out loud! They are all so cute looks like they had fun out there! :)

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Great photos, you have a lovely little crew! :)

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Oh my...tons of great photos! What a nice day to play in the yard. Your crew is simply adorable! I think I'm in love with Reggie though. That sun was just too bright for his pretty eyes. :love5: Thanks for sharing!!

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
You have such an interesting bunch...I still dont understand how someone could do that to Twiggy and just not do anything! And Tico looks very healthy now...crazy compared to when you took him in.

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
i love how one of the dog's paws is on billy's mouth in the shot! hahaha :lol:
also how the kitty is outside too ^_^
lol Yeah, Pepper was playing with him when I took the shot. And Rowdy always goes out with us when the dogs are outside. She thinks she is a dog, too.

You have such an interesting bunch...I still dont understand how someone could do that to Twiggy and just not do anything! And Tico looks very healthy now...crazy compared to when you took him in.
It amazes me how diverse their looks and sizes are and yet they are all chis except Xena, she's a mix. I know, Twiggy's former owners really messed her up, not only running her over, but I think I think abusing her and keeping her in a crate. She is so timid still and it breaks my heart. Tico has filled out and is a solid little brick. lol He is a little cobby boy.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts