Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have enjoyed everyone's sun pictures, so I took some of mine sunning today. The warm weather has been so nice. I also put some of Arlee and her best friend Bella on their play date. She is the smallest Yorkie I have seen in person. Only about 1.5lbs and she is 6 months old like Arlee, who looks big at 3lbs standing next to Bella.

They think my rug is a chew toy as you can see.

Arlee wasn't wanting to share her food. Friends are one thing, your food another.

This one of Arlee just made me laugh.

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Your gang is gorgeous. I love the last pic of Arlee....CHEEEEZZZZ! I can't believe how small that Yorkie is. Itty bitty.

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
What cute pictures! Loved them all! You are lucky to have such a beautiful crew!

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you for the nice comments. Chloe is getting fat since the spay, so I might need to start watching what my son puts in their bowl (thats one of his jobs). The little yorkie is too small for me, I hope she gets a lot bigger. When I keep her for my daughters friend, I worry the whole time I have her. I have kept her for the weekend a couple of times when they go out of town.

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
Your fur family is just adorable. I thought Zoey's ears were going to turn brown because they started getting freckles but they never did.

·
Registered
539 Posts
How old is the yorkie? My yorkie is very tiny at only 1.5lbs at 19yrs old but you would be surprised at how she was a little road runner when she was younger and she would stay out from under our feet.

Your Chi's are darling!

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Bella is 6 months, she and Arlee are only a few days apart. I love her but she is so tiny I worry something is gonna happen to her. Glad to hear you have a 19 year old.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts