Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
xx-nathalie-xx said:
aww Suzanne, she is sooooo pretty , i love Millie , did you use the imagecave thing ?

kisses nat
Yes, I did! Thanx sooo much. It works way better than Photobucket! I try to get nice pics of Miellie but when I pick up the camera she refuses to stay still! I'll have to stalk her with the camera so she doesn't see me!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,348 Posts
Miellie said:
xx-nathalie-xx said:
aww Suzanne, she is sooooo pretty , i love Millie , did you use the imagecave thing ?

kisses nat
Yes, I did! Thanx sooo much. It works way better than Photobucket! I try to get nice pics of Miellie but when I pick up the camera she refuses to stay still! I'll have to stalk her with the camera so she doesn't see me!
Tel me about imagecave and how it's better than photobucket?

Such sweet pics! :) :wave:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,265 Posts
Awww, bless her. She is lovely. Great pics! The camera stalker thing made me chuckle. Yesterday I found myself crouching behind the sofa waving the feather duster in the air to get Ivy's attention (she's obsessed with trying to attack it!) without her seeing me and then snapping some cute photos! This was all fine until my boyfriend walked in with a friend I'd never met before who obviously thinks I'm some crazy woman now! :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
JOLIE'SMOM said:
Miellie said:
xx-nathalie-xx said:
aww Suzanne, she is sooooo pretty , i love Millie , did you use the imagecave thing ?

kisses nat
Yes, I did! Thanx sooo much. It works way better than Photobucket! I try to get nice pics of Miellie but when I pick up the camera she refuses to stay still! I'll have to stalk her with the camera so she doesn't see me!
Tel me about imagecave and how it's better than photobucket?

Such sweet pics! :) :wave:
Sorry I took so long, I don't have access over the weekends! Imagecave is basically the same as photobucket but with PB I could only upload about 2 pics. I think Imagecave makes the pics smaller automatically so you can upload more! Go to www.imagecave.com and check them out.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
JJ Ivy's mum! said:
Awww, bless her. She is lovely. Great pics! The camera stalker thing made me chuckle. Yesterday I found myself crouching behind the sofa waving the feather duster in the air to get Ivy's attention (she's obsessed with trying to attack it!) without her seeing me and then snapping some cute photos! This was all fine until my boyfriend walked in with a friend I'd never met before who obviously thinks I'm some crazy woman now! :lol:
I know how you feel! Miellie has started biting real hard and I read up about biting inhibition. So now everytime she bites me I yelp real hard and sometimes I "growl" at her! People think I'm nuts!
 
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Top