Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
thought i would add a few new pix of the babies now they are nearly 4 days old.
hope u like! xx
loola and her 3 little boys!

all fighting for the same boobie!!

little pure white boy.

darker brown boy, white chest, dark muzzle.

a friend of mine has picked his name already and he will be called prince coco!

another pic of all 3, little coco's face!

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Precious little babies.. and mom is doing such a good job with them..lol

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
She is doing a fantastic job, all pups are well fed, clean and warm. I am sooooo proud of her! X

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
il say it again you are so lucky, are you keeping any
not this time!! maybe in a few years if i decide to breed her again. i have got my hands full at the moment with both chi's and ben the cocker spaniel puppy, he's only 6 months. we also have bearded dragons and cats 2, it's like a mini zoo! oh, and 2 kids and a husband! i would love to keep all of them, i havent got a foavourite, i keep thinking 'oh i love this one' then i look at the others and think 'no this 1 is my favourite' when i win the lottery and buy a huge house in the country, i will have hundereds! x

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Such lovely pictures, It would be so hard for me to give up any of them. Tallulah is a fine mother.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Such lovely pictures, It would be so hard for me to give up any of them. Tallulah is a fine mother.
thank u! haven't really thought about the 'giving up' part yet, keep pushing it to the back of my mind. i'm just going to enjoy between now and that dreaded day they go. i know it will break my heart, but i will make sure that the homes they get will be perfect and that will be good ebough for me.

(((((((((she says with tears running down her cheeks and a big lump in her throat!!!!)))))))))))))))

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
thank u! haven't really thought about the 'giving up' part yet, keep pushing it to the back of my mind. i'm just going to enjoy between now and that dreaded day they go. i know it will break my heart, but i will make sure that the homes they get will be perfect and that will be good ebough for me.

(((((((((she says with tears running down her cheeks and a big lump in her throat!!!!)))))))))))))))
Oh don't be upset. Those pups will be loved and adored by any owner. You get to keep Tallulah !! Those pups are beautiful and they do look more grown since the first pictures already.

I love these posts. I get to enjoy other people's puppies. Post again..please.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Oh don't be upset. Those pups will be loved and adored by any owner. You get to keep Tallulah !! Those pups are beautiful and they do look more grown since the first pictures already.

I love these posts. I get to enjoy other people's puppies. Post again..please.
i will most definately post again. love taking pictures! x

1 - 16 of 16 Posts