Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,272 Posts
He's gorgeous !!!! i met one in the pet shop the other day and fell in love with it's crinkley face they're getting popular again

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They are fab little dogs, they make great pets.

They are getting a bit too popular really, like chihuahuas they are fast becoming a fashion accessory to some people.

·
Registered
768 Posts
Aw hes so cute! i like pugs, my friend has one! its Pennys bf! lol, Lola`s not keen they are bit 2 much for her! xx

·
Registered
266 Posts
So are you taking your new pug to Crufts dog show this year?.

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
A 3 month old cannot be shown dogs can't be shown until they are 6 months old and have to qualify at a champ show! I'm sure Jessica will be taking him next year

He's gorgeous I love his little pen!! Teresa some rambunctious pugs here which are a bit too feisty for my girls ad hurt daisy when she was a baby :(

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The last qualifying show was at the beginning of December so little Rio has definately missed that. The aim will be to qualify him for next year :) His mum and her two sisters are qualified for this year but the judge isnt great for us, I dont think she will do anything for them and its so expensive to enter, so we're just taking the chihuahua and basenji, no pugs or labradors this year.

·
Registered
152 Posts
He's so cute! I love his face. I had that same pen for Alfie when I first got him.

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
he is cute!!
The only pug I have met in person was from my Exotic cat breeder
She had the fattest little thing that snorted non stop.

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Isn't he darling. I just love his head and expression! Beautiful baby. :)

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
He is lovely!

·
Registered
266 Posts
Oh well, I guess I'm showing my "noobyness" because I thought there was a puppy class.

·
Registered
162 Posts
He is gorgeous!!!! In addition to my Chippy, I am also the proud mama of 3 pugs! None of mine are show quality and all are rescues, but all are beautiful to me! All are girls. Pugs are fantastic dogs. Little clowns, really. Wonderful personalities. Congrats! I look forward to more pics of him, and please, let me know how he does when you show him!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts