Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
5,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got Leila's new harness/vest from PitterPatterPawz today and I love it! It's so soft and comfy and cute. Of course they never fit PERFECT lol but this will do. It measures 13 inches long but with velcro you have to fasten it sort of in the middle so that it will stay so it really ends up being about 12 inches around. The XS puppia harness extends up to about 15 inches, so this XS is a bit smaller around. It still fits nicely though but I didn't get to actually walk her in it because of all this stupid rain. I wish it was about an inch longer so I could close it all the way and not have the velcro stick out but thats ok. I also got 3 free toys and a free shirt! yessss

free shirt

harness/vest

cutie leila mae

see the velcro stick out?

·
Registered
862 Posts
it looks really nice... what do you think of it compared to the normal puppia harnesses - do you thing its better for smaller chis?

just wondering because peanuts quite a big boy so much so im thinking of buying him a Medium harness (in camo) the small is such a squeeze now getting it back over his big head lol....
i'd seen those vest ones and couldn't decide which to buy?

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
Leila is so pretty. :love5: :D That harness looks really comfy for her.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Where did you order the vest from? I would love to get one for Leo because his size small is too big for him in the normal harness, but i cant get his head thru the extra small!

·
Registered
155 Posts
i love my cheese said:
I got Leila's new harness/vest from PitterPatterPawz today and I love it! It's so soft and comfy and cute. Of course they never fit PERFECT lol but this will do. It measures 13 inches long but with velcro you have to fasten it sort of in the middle so that it will stay so it really ends up being about 12 inches around. The XS puppia harness extends up to about 15 inches, so this XS is a bit smaller around. It still fits nicely though but I didn't get to actually walk her in it because of all this stupid rain. I wish it was about an inch longer so I could close it all the way and not have the velcro stick out but thats ok. I also got 3 free toys and a free shirt! yessss

free shirt

harness/vest

cutie leila mae

see the velcro stick out?
Do you know what size the xsmall fits up to ?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts