·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hai daddy~ im camoflouged

oh how i hate heartworm pills

scary scary~~

i love puppia!

although it was a bit big it still fit :) better to be comfy and bigger than tight and uncomfy right? :albino:

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Oh my lord, he looks so cute. I love the one with his ears back. Dexter is one handsome boy!!!

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Dexter looks great in his new Puppia! I like the camouflage on him.
What a cutie! :)

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
awwww what a gorjuss boy he looks great in it can i ask you what size you took in the step in as ive herd the sizing is slightly different to the over the head puppia x

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
awwww what a gorjuss boy he looks great in it can i ask you what size you took in the step in as ive herd the sizing is slightly different to the over the head puppia x
yes the sizes are different that's why i never bothered with the over the head ones LOL...so confusing. well i got the size M and the measurements on ebay was neck 11-13" chest 16"-19" weight 7-10 lbs
the Small runs for neck 9-11" chest 14-16 weight 5-7 Lb
the small fit almost perfect right now but it was too tight on the chest. wish they had one made in between those sizes but he's getting used to it :daisy:
i always buy from the same ebay guy because it seems that when i look at other peoples the sizes vary too...which i dont understand why
even on the link for the person i get it from it says
"Please keep in mind this harness has tight feet since there is a Velcro's on the back if your dog's size is on the border go for a bigger size.
Size small will probably fit XS dog"
Love the new puppia Dexter. I cant wait to see you on your adventures in it. lol
me too! he looks so cute on his adventures out! :D

thanks everyone for the replies!!! my bf picked the camo...well i picked it but i knew that's what he would've picked for our "son" lol :albino:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts