Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now I know some people don't agree with breeding, but for the ones that want to share in my joy, last night Lucy gave birth to 5 beautiful healthy babies and I've taken some pictures to share. The birth went wonderfully, but I thought she was done at 4am with 4 pups and much to my surprise, this morning there were 5. The smallest was 3.8 oz. and the largest born was 5.1 oz. Lucy is doing wonderfully and mothering her pups just fine.

Tammie

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
OMG Puppies XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Gorgeous......I want the blue ones....Gorgeous.

Congratulations to Mummy and you.

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
Wow they all look so different!! How cool!
I'm glad everything went well! The pups are adorable :love5:

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Congrats! I am sooo jealous :D They are all so adorable, and I hope you'll post pictures of them as they grow!

Are you keeping any of them?

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
Congratulations! They are sooooooo cute and adorable. Lucy looks great after giving birth to 5 puppies.

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
ooo... i like the one that appears to be blue or silver with the white stripe :) glad to see momma and babies doing well :)

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
~*Jessie*~ said:
Congrats! I am sooo jealous :D They are all so adorable, and I hope you'll post pictures of them as they grow!

Are you keeping any of them?

Of course Jess! Not sure which one, though. They are all so cute! I have some friends that love chis and have two already. They already have picked one out. I am also trying to get my mother in law to adopt one. She loves our guys.

Lucy is doing fantastic.

Tammie

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
The pups that were born are:
female Blue/white makings 4.4 oz - she was the only one born on the 5th (11:50 pm - everyone else was born on the 6th).

Male fawn (looks just like Lucy) 3.8 oz

Male Blue with white markings on head 5.1 oz (biggest one in the litter!)

Male Black with white markings 4.4 oz

Female Black with white markings 4.5 oz

Jake is a very unique blue. He looked nothing like these silvery/gray babies. He looked almost black as a pup. It is interesting to see this color in the pups.

The black comes from Jakes mother (Tiny Tallulah) she was black with white markings.

I will keep you all inundated with pics.

Tammie

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
I'm sure you won't have any trouble finding homes for all of them, but if for some reason you don't, please keep me in mind. I think they are equally adorable.

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
aww they are so cute the blue one with the stripe looks like my rainey when she was born
wished i lived near you also they are just sooo adorable

1 - 20 of 39 Posts