Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I'm glad everyone loves her too!! Picking out a puppy is always a nerve wrecking experience for me, especially when they're soooo young!! I'm picking her up March 2nd!! Woohoo!!

Dee, any news on your baby???

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Zorana,
i just love your new baby. she has the sweetest little face :). i am very excited for you and i really cant wait to see the pics of her when you bring her home !!!

and i keep thinking about how cute she's going to look in the teacup bed :D

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
Awww I love her and her little tan paw! You'll have her to yourself in no time. In the mean time start planning her wardrobe :love1::love1::love1:

·
Premium Member
5,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I feel like I get more excited every week!! Jennifer said she was the first one to run up to her wagging her tail looking for love!!
Jayda, Elaine has already prepared her entire baby wardrobe, she's the best!! I have 9 things picked out!! I finally got in touch w Shannon from Greenbelts too for a collar.

Now we just wait!! ;)

·
Registered
686 Posts
Oh my gosh, you can hardly wait to get her? I can hardly wait for you to get her! (cause you will be posting a bunch of pictures, and I love pictures!). She is one lucky puppy, and you are one lucky mommy.

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
I feel like I get more excited every week!! Jennifer said she was the first one to run up to her wagging her tail looking for love!!
Jayda, Elaine has already prepared her entire baby wardrobe, she's the best!! I have 9 things picked out!! I finally got in touch w Shannon from Greenbelts too for a collar.

Now we just wait!! ;)

Hahaha....just ordered a collar for Prince from Greenbelts! She was able to make one that is more narrow than 1/2 inch. It is in the mail. I'm sure she will come up with something great for Mimi!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts